- What is another word for unmanageable?
- What does tractable mean?
- What are two synonyms for recalcitrant?
- What is the meaning of frightening?
- What is the definition of powerlessness?
- What is an example of powerlessness?
- How do you deal with powerlessness?
- What is another word for troublesome?
- What’s the meaning of recalcitrant?
- What does cumbersome mean?
- Is powerlessness an emotion?
- What is the most common meaning of the word recalcitrant?
- What is the definition of Unmanageability?
- What is the definition of troublesome?
- What does vexing mean?
What is another word for unmanageable?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for unmanageable, like: willful, uncontrollable, disorderly, intractable, refractory, ungovernable, unruly, unwieldy, fractious, obstreperous and recalcitrant..
What does tractable mean?
adjective. easily managed or controlled; docile; yielding: a tractable child; a tractable disposition. easily worked, shaped, or otherwise handled; malleable.
What are two synonyms for recalcitrant?
Some common synonyms of recalcitrant are headstrong, intractable, refractory, ungovernable, unruly, and willful.
What is the meaning of frightening?
1. Frighten, alarm, scare, terrify, terrorize, appall all mean to arouse fear in people or animals. To frighten is to shock with sudden, startling, but usually short-lived fear, especially that arising from the apprehension of physical harm: to frighten someone by a sudden noise.
What is the definition of powerlessness?
1 : devoid of strength or resources powerless victims.
What is an example of powerlessness?
Powerlessness defines the problem: if you put drugs/alcohol in your body, you are powerless over them. The second part of the step, “our lives had become unmanageable,” describes the effect that the problem has had on your life. This can look like affecting family, work, finances, or health.
How do you deal with powerlessness?
Now we can address the five things that help conquer that feeling of powerlessness.Stop giving away your power. … Examine why it’s “good” to be a victim. … Develop your core self. … Align yourself with the flow of evolution, or personal growth. … Trust in a power that transcends everyday reality.
What is another word for troublesome?
In this page you can discover 54 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for troublesome, like: damaging, upsetting, vexatious, vexing, easy, difficult, dangerous, disruptive, inconvenient, afflictive and annoying.
What’s the meaning of recalcitrant?
adjective. resisting authority or control; not obedient or compliant; refractory. hard to deal with, manage, or operate.
What does cumbersome mean?
adjective. awkward because of size, weight, or shapecumbersome baggage. difficult because of extent or complexitycumbersome accounts.
Is powerlessness an emotion? This feeling of powerlessness is the product of a mixture of repressed emotions, of fear, anger, sadness and event disgust, neutralised by shame or fear etc. This feeling often has its roots in childhood when the subject was curbed in their emotional dynamics but the parental reactions and injunctions.
What is the most common meaning of the word recalcitrant?
1 : obstinately defiant of authority or restraint. 2a : difficult to manage or operate. b : not responsive to treatment.
What is the definition of Unmanageability?
: not manageable : difficult or impossible to control or manage unmanageable hair an almost unmanageable amount of data The prisoner became unmanageable.
What is the definition of troublesome?
adjective. causing trouble, annoyance, or difficulty; vexatious: a troublesome situation; a troublesome person.
What does vexing mean?
causing or likely to cause: causing or likely to cause vexation : vexatious a vexing problem.