- Can 2 people insure the same car?
- Can you have 2 insurance policies on the same car UK?
- Can I insure 2 cars with 2 different companies UK?
- Can you insure a car if you don’t own it?
- Can you drive someone else’s car in UK?
- Can I drive someone else’s car if I am fully comp?
- Can someone drive my car if they are not on my insurance UK?
- Can my son drive my car UK?
- Can I insure a car in the UK if I live abroad?
Can 2 people insure the same car?
It might be possible to have two separate auto insurance polices for two different people on one vehicle.
So while it might be possible for two people to insure the same vehicle through different companies it might be difficult to find insurance carriers that would permit this..
Can you have 2 insurance policies on the same car UK?
It is legal to have two car insurance policies on the same vehicle. However, one insurance company will not insure the same car twice. You will have to purchase a second insurance policy with a different insurance carrier and pay both bills.
Can I insure 2 cars with 2 different companies UK?
Yes, you can probably insure 2 different cars that are registered or titled under your name with 2 different auto insurers, each one thus insured by a different insurance company. However unless there is a good reason to do so it would likely cost you more to insure you cars this way.
Can you insure a car if you don’t own it?
There’s no reason you can’t insure a car you don’t own. And sometimes you can insure a car without being the registered keeper. But ultimately it comes down to the insurer. Usually, when you buy insurance, you’ll be asked if you’re the owner as well as being asked if you’re the registered keeper.
Can you drive someone else’s car in UK?
4. Driving Other Cars (DOC) cover. … You must also have permission to drive the car from the owner. DOC cover is also usually limited to third party only, so if you were in an accident while driving someone else’s car, you would still have to pay for any damage to the car you were driving.
Can I drive someone else’s car if I am fully comp?
Can I drive another car with comprehensive insurance? … Having fully comp insurance on your own vehicle doesn’t mean that you’re fully comp on someone else’s. If your insurance provider does allow you to drive a different vehicle, it’s likely that they will only provide third party cover as a maximum.
Can someone drive my car if they are not on my insurance UK?
Let’s start with the basics: it is illegal to drive without insurance. Most UK insurance policies cover only the people named on the policy to drive the particular car covered by the policy.
Can my son drive my car UK?
You must be properly insured if you drive on the public road, no matter how short the distance, even if your parents have given their permission for you to drive the car, and even if they have their own insurance policy covering the vehicle.
Can I insure a car in the UK if I live abroad?
Regardless of whatever country you live in or are moving to, so long as you have a UK car, Keith Michaels can provide you with car insurance. This means that when you return to the UK you’ll already be insured and won’t have to go through the hassle of arranging temporary car insurance and re-taxing your car.